August 30, 2008

Home

Just a quick post to say that I am still alive. I realize this update is probably unnecessary since after my non-existent posting, I'm sure I've lost all my readership. And rightly so.

I'd say I'm sorry, but I'm totally not. Because we've been sucking the last sweet, juicy drops out of summer with a trip to a couple lakeside locales in Michigan. And nothing makes me sadder to see the summer go that watching the girls splash in the water and dig their toes in the sand.

We had just the best time. I'd planned to keep up with the blogosphere while we were away, but we were just too busy having fun all day. Then after the girls went to bed Jason and I were too busy sipping Landsharks and watching movies for me to say, "Can you hold my beer and pause the movie? I've got some blogging to do." Let the record show that my priorities are in order.

But, I have missed everyone and hope to be caught up in a month or so. Coming soon: pictures of Mackinac Island hovels, deranged mermaids, and a story about pooping at rest stops. The anticipation is palpable.

1 comment:

happygeek said...

Oh good you are back!
Missed ya.