I still sometimes squeeze my three-year-old into size 24 month onesies just so I can glimpse a tiny bit of babyhood about her. As far as I'm concerned, the onesie is just the perfect baby apparel. It makes a great layer when it's cold out and the perfect summer pajamas. And no baby can be resisted when dresed only in a onesie.It's ridiculous of course because Charlotte is completely potty-trained, which makes those crotch snaps a big nuisance. Not to mention an accident waiting to happen.
But it's just so darn cute that I can't quite bear to put them in the "too-small" pile.
Yes, I realize this makes me pathetic.
October 21, 2009
Confession
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh man, now *I* am pathetic. I am wishing we had some of those around still so that I could put Rachel into one and suck in all her cuteness. :)
Charlotte looks a.d.o.r.a.b.l.e. :)
Not pathetic. Just nostalgic.
I had to laugh out loud at these pictures! Too funny and I think I may have a few of these in the basement that I am going to drag out. I need to see if they still fit some of my small people. :)
Post a Comment