Charlotte is quite the fashion maven. She has strong opinions on what she likes, what goes together and how to acessorize an outfit. One of her favorite things in life is changing her clothes. She's not so into the "dress-up" clothes. She prefers regular clothes, her own and her sister's. Lately, as you will soon see, she's been in a leggings phase.
A few weeks ago, the clothes changing was getting kind of ridiculous so we set some rules about asking before changing clothes and putting clothes away. She has actually been pretty compliant with the new system, so on Wednesday I decided to conduct a little experiment.
Every single time she asked me if she could change her clothes I said 'YES'. And then every single time she came downstairs in a new outfit I took a picture.
So here's a day in the life of Charlotte's fashion....Of course, the day begins in jammies.
See, what did I tell you about the leggings?
I talked her into this one so we could leave the house and be seen in public.
Then she changed into this the second we got back home.
More leggings.....I can't explain it. Notice this outfit has had some serious bling added to it as well.
One of her sister's dresses.....
......and then a dress of her own.
Finally, we're back in pajamas. In this case, a nightgown of her own OVER one of Caroline's. Because everyone knows that if one princess nightgown is good, two is way, way better.
May 20, 2010
An Experiment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment