October 24, 2011

Triple P

Our church's annual Pumpkin Patch Party was last Saturday.  Here's how it works:

Cake Walk +
Games with Prizes +
Crafts +
Decorate-your-own-cookies +
Costumes +
Candy and a Balloon to bring home =
A Super Fun Fall Day!

Before I show you our pictures, I have to mention that I planned these costumes out as soon as Caroline was old enough to love the book Charlotte's Web.  Charlotte was just a baby at the time, but I determined then that if we ever had a third baby, they would dress up as these characters.  Lucky for me, the girls were totally on board with the idea, and Henry is in his very last year of being too young to care.  So, it was now or never.

Before we leave for the party, we have to check out the amazing Halloween treat bags Go-Go made.  Aren't those bags awesome!  She's so super creative!

Wilbur, Charlotte the Spider and Fern.......And speaking of our creative Go-Go, she made Henry's Wilbur face, and Charlotte's spider costume.  I could NEVER have done it without her!


Playing BINGO with Daddy

Wilbur.....this is one of the only pictures I got of Henry at the party because he was rarely still.  He LOVED the cake walk, although not for the cake.  He just loved running around the squares with the other kids.  I realize that a pink outfit would have made this costume more obvious, but I just couldn't do it.  Besides, the gray is much more practical.  He can wear it all winter long once I take the pink curly tail off the back!
Fern.....it's probably hard to tell, but that's a stuffed Wilbur in her bucket.

 Charlotte:  the spider who inspired it all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So happy you posted pictures. The costumes are great - GoGo is so super talented! It probably helps when her sources of inspiration are so darn adorbale. Glad to see everyone had fun.

J&K