September 25, 2012

Sweet Six



Our Charlotte is six.  She left for school this morning with sugar cookies decorated like pumpkins.  She will return home to a family trip to Bicycle Safety Town, her birthday outing of choice (rain, rain stay away...).


I told her she could choose dinner tonight, and that we could go out or that I would cook her anything she liked.  (That's an easy promise for me, by the way, since her favorite meal is cereal.)  She told me she wanted, "That French restaurant....you know, the one with that rice I like."

Um, that would be La Fiesta she's talking about.....so La Fiesta it will be.

I think this picture sums our birthday girl up pretty well.  I think I'll make a bumper sticker for her bike that says:  "Fabulous since 2006!" 



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how well we remember the day! What a sweet baby then and such an adorable young lady now! You (Nicole) always used the word "delicious" to describe this lil' one....it stuck!!!
We're still smiling at our sweet Charlotte! (Papa's birthday twin!!!)
We love her!!!!
PaPa and GoGo

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday sweet Charlotte! I hope she had a fabulous day at school. Can't wait to celebrate with the big '6' year old. I'm jealous she gets to hit the 'French' restaurant tonight - enjoy !!

Love - Aunt K