August 16, 2013

First Day

Even though I really didn't want the summer to end, first days are always fun!

Yesterday we met teachers and dropped off school supplies.  Caroline got her locker combination (can we pause to contemplate how she can possibly be old enough to have a LOCKER?).  We had practiced with a padlock at home so she had her locker figured out in no time!

 

Today was the big first day.  I tried to appreciate how easily they both popped out of bed and how cheerful they were as they got ready.  After our traditional first day cinnamon rolls and a few pictures they were on the bus and the year began.  Here's to a great one!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it! Precious photos--I remember first days and still appreciate them too! Glad you documented the "when I grow up"! You are certainly blessed!!!
Loving you!
GoGo